During your stay at the Hospital, the head of the department or hospitalization unit is always willing to listen to your request and receive any suggestions. For your own welfare please do follow the advice they give you. For your quick cure follow carefully your doctor’s instructions.
During your hospitalization please:
- No eating and not taking medicines that have not been defined for your treatment from your doctor.
- You can use your personal items and objects to make you more comfortable, but always within the limits permitted by the Department or Unit.
- The materials you have at your disposal for as long as you are an in-patient, do cost dearly. You ought to be careful because any damage made takes time and money that can be fatal to the development of the health of other fellow human beings.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the hospital and prosecuted by law.
- For problems you cannot overcome, you can ask the Social Servant or one of the heads of Service. No information on the state of your health is given to anyone without your consent.
- When you leave the hospital you will be given clear guidance on the type and time of treatment at home, if necessary.
- You can leave the hospital with the approval of your attending physician or your personal responsibility. The hospital respects your freedom and your decisions. In this case, however, you will have to sign a document showing that you take responsibility for your actions.