Zakynthos Hospital Outpatients Clinics provide a wide range of specialties to cover preventive and diagnostic needs of citizens. At the same time, all diagnostic tests that may be required are done in the well-equipped diagnostic laboratories of our hospital.
In detail, the examination process in the Outpatient Clinics requires the following:
- During your attendance at a scheduled appointment at the outpatient clinic of the Hospital you need your healthcare booklet and any recent medical exams.
- When you enter the space you need to get priority service number from the Outpatients Clinics Secretariat Office.
- Depending on your insurance, you arrange the finances for any paraclinical examinations that may be carried out.
- You collect the relevant referral and head to the waiting room depending on the surgery or the examination to be performed.
- You deliver the referral or proof of payment to the coordinator nurse of the station of the clinic where you are expected to be called for examination.